A FEW KEY POINTS TO NOTE INTRODUCTION:
- Define Organization, why we need it, what’s it’s importance? What the current mindset of organization is, How to better manage it.
- Overall abstract of the Essay.
- Why Organizations are important - Challenge or question the old way of managing organizations.
Reverse Taylorism based on your argument. - Critic (question) Taylor’s scientific management.
- Summarize Scientific management as well as modernism, its main proponents, its roots in modernism, its chief operators e.g. Henry Ford and what it meant in practice.
- Define and summarize scientific management, evaluate it. What benefit has it brought? Was it positive?
- Evaluate the issues and consequences of Taylor’s argument and why you need to critic Taylor. FOUNDATION OF CRITIC SHOULD INCLUDE
- Post modernism (Principles) - Issues that were not apparent in scientific management – (Power and politics, Emotion, Culture in Organizations)
- Pick one or more metaphors (Culture, emotions) that you feel can critic Taylorism.
- Summaries key points of essay
- Declare answer